Ok. This post was originally written at Tracey's, but I was having problems posting and I am just getting settled back in at home from the rest of my spring vacation (more on that later), so here it is...
Hello to all from Moscow, Idaho. Home of Tracey. I am so lucky to be on spring break for all of this week and three days of next week. All of this time off gives me a great chance to travel around the country. I am at Tracey's house right now, while she is at work. I will stay here until tomorrow when I return home just in time to leave for Portland by way of Bend.
Anyway. I just wanted to share a little of Tracey with you. You all know she is obsessed with pirates and skull and cross bone, right? Take a look at the slide show to the right! By the way....Tracey painted those two teal and brown skull and crossbones. Talent, I tell you!
xoxo ~ Stephanie
2 comments:
Love that spring break weather!
by the by, i am not obsessed with them. i just like them. ok- sheesh.
Post a Comment