Saturday, May 3, 2008

What I have been laughing at for about a month or so now....

This is a photo of our insurance agent...One day on Ben's way home from work, he called me and said "Oh my God! Have you seen this gigantic billboard of our insurance agent? I really wish it wasn't such a hassle to switch insurance companies because I would love to call them and tell them I am changing companies because of this billboard."

Every time I drive by it , it makes me laugh so hard. I don't think you can really tell from this photo just how enormous it is. It is really crazy in real life.
-M
PS. My carpool buddy tells me that they took it down today. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that is all i can say.

Anonymous said...

well, it does say contact her 24/7... maybe she just needs some rest?