It has been a while since I have posted anything on the blog. I am finally feeling like coming back to it. I don't know why, maybe I have just felt too busy, or like I am not doing ANYTHING besides school lately, but I just haven't posted. I am officially returning to the blog with this fall post.
I am never sure how I feel about fall. I love the colorful leaves, the smell in the air, Halloween, and all of those things, but I hate that summer is over and winter is coming. I don't love winter. I don't love the cold and the dark. So, fall is a mixed bag for me.
Johnpaul and I have been raking leaves and raking leaves and raking leaves. We love this new, leafy neighborhood that we are living in. The fall has been beautiful for us this year and we will make it through the winter to the spring and I'll try to decide which I love more...spring or summer.
xoxo ~ Stephanie
1 comment:
Just stopped by to say hi there! I love fall. Maybe because I was born in October - but so were you?! Happy Turkey Day soon! Tan
Post a Comment