Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stephanie's 10 on the 10th of January

As Tracey already said, we were very impressed with Heather's 10 on the 10th last month and Tracey reminded me a couple of days ago that the tenth was coming up. So, this is my very first 10 on the 10th and I am so excited. It has been fun capturing all of my lazy Saturday images.

10:00
I started the day at my mama's house. At ten, I finally get around to making some delicious crepes with strawberries that we picked last summer. yumm. They were a very nice way to start the morning.


11:00
Mom needed to get some coffee beans, so we headed to Starbucks for some morning coffee and to stock up mom's supply.

12:00
Still at my mama's house so that Johnpaul can be getting some sleep at our's, I decide to check out some of my favorite blogs.

1:00
I meet Tracey on the phone for a Facebook date. We play the never ending movie quiz.


2:00
I spend a while looking through the books another time for our trip to NYC! We leave on Friday!


3:00
I started making plans (probably for a skirt) for this awesome fabric that Tracey rescued from a thrift shop (it used to be curtains) and gave to me for Christmas.


4:00

I start cooking some dinner. Yes, I really did start cooking around 4:00 so that we could eat dinner together before Johnpaul left early for work. We ate this mix of tomatoes, spinach, corn, garlic, etc with pasta, mashed potatoes and pineapple.

5:00
We are enjoying the dinner and hanging out together for the little time before JP goes to work.


6:00
I start making some treats (brownies with applesauce instead of oil) for when my friend, Michelle Morrison, comes over to visit tonight.


7:00
Michelle comes over to my house and we spend some time catching up and talking about our wonderful Winter Breaks.

8:00
We finish the evening by watching some of our favorite shows together, Psych (one of her favorites that she is introducing to me) and Arrested Development (a shared favorite.) Funny stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are awesome!

heather jane said...

I love it! I should pull some strawberries out for crepes soon. That's a fab idea!!

New York!! What fun...what are you going for?