Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 on the 10th

Here is my very first 10 on the 10th!




8:00 AM
Hanging out with Ben and the rotten Miss Daisy who hates sleep.
9:00 AM
Waited in the waiting room for a little bit for my post-op appointment. Found out I am healing very well.

11:00 AM
Arrived at work on a very snowy day. I thought I worked at a place that canceled work at the sight of snow! Really it wasn't sticking to the roads at all but it did snow a lot.


12:00 PMWorking, and waiting for my meeting.

1:00 PM
We celebrated Elizabeth's Birthday. This is a picture of Pam serving the brownies. Pam is a very fun goofy lady.


2:00 PMThis is a catalog we got in the mail from OfficeMax. It is their new line of sexy office supplies. Very very hilarious.

3:00 PM

A little break from work to check out facebook.

4:00 PM
Admiring someone's awesome drawing skills on the white board in the conference room. I know I can't do that with a dry erase marker.

Almost 5:00 PM
Morgan, Sarah, and I on the carpool home!


6:00 PMHome with Daisy. I am eating dinner while she sits by the heat vent (her number one favorite thing to do).

5 comments:

heather jane said...

I'm now going to go sit by the heat vent and knit. Too bad I tanked this 10 on the 10th today. I took one stinking picture. Lame.

Good job, Michelle! I enjoyed seeing your day, and I'm glad you were looking at the road in your carpool photo because that could have been scary.

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot the 10 on the 10th. I've been looking forward to it for weeks, and I just forgot. So...tomorrow, maybe 11 on the 11th? I love your pictures. It was fun to see some of the people you talk about. Great 10!

xoxo.

Michelle said...

Thanks!

I put the 10 on the 10th on my google calendar so i wouldn't forget. Google is the reason I remembered. I could not live without google.

Anonymous said...

Man, I need some sexy office supplies. I think it is so funny that Daisy loves the heat vent!

Arts Infusion said...

oh I love your 10 on the 10th! Very wonderful! And that one picture of Pam is really funny!