Saturday, May 24, 2008

homecoming

stephanie and tracey at lucky peak

So. I know this post is a little late, but we had such a great time, that I still just have to put it on there. Last week, Tracey was home and we had a great time. I took a day off of school and we just hung out. We went to almost every store I can think of...which is funny because neither of us are really shoppers, but it was awesome.

On Thursday we celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. We were waiting until Tracey was home so that we can all celebrate together. We bought my mom a little grill for Mother's Day and we made some really good shish kabobs on it. I made some with marinated tofu and Tracey made some with chicken. We both used pineapple, red onions, mushrooms, yellow and orange peppers, and asparagus. They were delicious. It was so fun. Ryan, Tracey,Johnpaul, mom and I all had a really nice evening.

We also went to Roaring Springs on its opening weekend. It was really fun and pretty warm. We only went on one ride and hung out in the river, but it was nice to see that summer is almost here. I can't wait for the warm weather and freedom that summer brings. I can almost taste it. One more week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all, i just noticed that you named this post homecoming, which amuses me.
second, i had so much fun. i can't wait to come back for a few days and go to rs! woo!
by the way, i can't believe how cold it was at luck peak, sheesh!

Anonymous said...

*lucky peak

Arts Infusion said...

I had such a wonderful time with the food, company and a really cool grill! I have wanted one of those babies forever! ok, for a few years. Funny thing is, just a few days before I told Steph I was going to buy one and she said I totally should. What a sneaker.
Thank you, Steph, JP, Trace, Ryan, Michelle and Ben. It was a really great Mother's Day. I love you.