Saturday, May 3, 2008

Silver Falls


Today was a rather odd day because Ben actually had to work at night instead of the day time. So, this morning we got up and went down to Silver Falls. We had not ever visited the falls before, so it was a new adventure.
We went to South Falls and hiked around the loop that goes behind the falls. It was so much fun. We could only spend a short time down there, so Ben could get back for work, but we are planning to go back soon, maybe to do some cabin camping.
Here are a few photos from the trip.

This is what it looks like behind the waterfall. It is really wet back there, and my camera got a bit of water on the lens as you can see.
Here we are!

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Silver Falls! I haven't been there since I left Western. Maybe we can head down there sometime when I come to visit. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Anonymous said...

it looks like you guys had fun!